Are you curious to know your transportation options from home to Yale?
- use pre-tax savings to receive a discount on their passes
- receive up to 3 free parking stays per month to use on days when you need your car, and a Guaranteed Ride Home
- log commute trips in Nuride to earn restaurant coupons, local retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions
With the exception of the YALE SHUTTLE, all local BUS and TRAIN schedules are live in Google Transit—meaning that you simply go to maps.google.com, enter your start address and your destination address and click the transit icon above the address fields to find out how to get there via public transit. Similarly, you can plan a BIKING or WALKING route using Google maps, and clicking on the appropriate icon for recommendations.
Or visit www.nuride.com, an online ride matching service that assists commuters seeking ridesharing partners.
- Scroll down to the section on their website called “Find NuRiders Who” to see who in your area is interested in carpooling.
- Enter your address to see a map showing each NuRide registrant’s employer.
- Click on the pushpins to see additional information about your potential carpool partner.
- To register for NuRide, click on the “Sign Up” button on the top of their homepage.
Check out our Car-free page for more ideas.
For help planning your commute, contact CTrides at 1-877-CTrides (1-877-287-4337)