Listed below is the winter break shuttle schedule:
- All shuttle services end on Friday, December 23 as follows:
- Blue Line ends at 1 a.m. on December 23
- Door to door ends at 3 a.m. on December 23
- VA Line will run on 12/23 normal schedule
- All other shuttle services shut down:
- December 23, 24, 25 & 26
- Yale Parking Office closed December 23 to January 2.
Service Resumes - But with less vehicles:
- Shuttle Services will resume with door-to-door service at 10 p.m. on Monday, December 26.
- Starting Tuesday, December 27 through Thursday, December 29, the Blue, Orange and Red lines will run but with less vehicles.
- The VA shuttle will run on a normal schedule with both vehicles.
- Night and overnight door to door will run on a normal schedule.
Please continue to monitor Transloc for vehicle movements and other announcements.
West Campus will run on a weekend schedule on December 27, 28 and 29.
New Year Schedule:
- Blue Line ends at 1 a.m. on December 30, 2016
- Door to door ends at 3 a.m. on December 30, 2016.
- VA Line will run on a normal schedule December 30, 2016
New Year’s Service Resumes:
Shuttle services restart at 10p.m. on January 2, 2017 with door to door service. Regular full service resumes at 7 a.m. on January 3, 2017.
From all of us at Yale Parking and Transit, we wish you and your families a happy and safe holiday and New Year!
Ed Bebyn, Director of Yale Parking & Transit