March 23, 2018
Beginning Monday, March 26, 2018, Yale Parking & Transit will pilot a new shuttle route: the Yellow line.
- New shuttle route pilot begins at 2:00 p.m. Monday, March 26, 2018.
- The main features of this line are fixed route and new stops southbound servicing science buildings and new Residential Colleges.
- Follow the route on Transloc
Yale Parking & Transit will begin piloting a new shuttle service starting, Monday, March 26, at 2:00 p.m. The new Yellow line shuttle service begins its route at the corner of College and Wall Streets and heads southbound toward the Yale Medical School.
- The southbound route follows the current Blue line route and will make a loop from College and Wall Streets to 333 Cedar Street, back through York Street, returning to College and Wall Street.
- The northbound route passes College and Wall Streets and turns right onto Sachem Street, turning left onto Whitney, left on Huntington, left onto Prospect, heading southbound toward College and Wall.
- New Stops - 225 Prospect, Pauli Murray and Benjamin Franklin Colleges.
At 6:00 p.m., this shuttle continues as Yellow Line, and will follow the night blue line stops southbound, and then continues northbound up to Prospect/Sachem where the new portion takes effect.
Yellow Line Nighttime Route Specifics:
- Leaving from the corner of College and Wall Streets to Union Station
- From Union Station to the 333 Cedar Street,
- Heading northbound it passes College and Wall Streets and turns right onto Sachem Street
- Left onto Whitney
- Left on Huntington
- Left onto Prospect heading southbound toward College and Wall
- New Stops - 225 Prospect, Pauli Murray and Benjamin Franklin Colleges
The day and night Blue lines will continue to operate on their normal routes.